Unit 3 Is this your pencil
1. ___________ name is Sue Read. I'm an English girl. 21教育网
A. Her B. My C. Your
2. —Tom, is this ___________ book?
—No, it isn't. My book is in my bag.
A. his B. you C. your
3. These ___________ Japanese jeeps.
A. am B. is C. are
4. This is his ___________.
A. watch B. watches C. watchs
5. Mr. Green: Hello, Mr. Black. This is Jim, my ___________.
Mr. Black: Oh, hello. Nice to meet you.
Jim: Nice to meet you, too, Mr. Black.
A. childs B. son C. daughter
6. —Where is your pencil?
—___________ is in my bag.
A. Its B. It's C. It
7. —Is this your eraser?
—No, it isn't. I think ___________.
A. it her eraser
B. its her eraser
C. it's her eraser
8. —Is this a picture of your family?
A. Yes, its B. Yes, it is C. No, it not
9. Is this ___________exercise-book?
A. you B. he C. her
10. —___________ do you spell ruler?
A. How B. What C. Can
—Her name is Jane.
—No, it isn’t. I think it’s his baseball.
—It is a watch.
1. A. Here are you.
B. Here you are.
C. Thank you very much.