1. Sally often goes to Mcdonald's, because the h______ there are very good.
2. For d_____, she always has some ice cream and cakes.
3. There are l______ of people in the book store on Sunday.
4. Jimmy can run fast, because he is a r________ in school.
5. L______ have broccoli and rice for dinner today.
6. In KFC, the fried c________ is very delicious and tasty.
7. Julia's mother cooks d______ for them every day.
8. Don't eat too much fast food. It is not h______.
9. There is pepper, broccoli, and tomatoes in the s______.
10. I have eggs, chicken, tomatoes for lunch, so I eat very w______ today.
1. What would you like? ______ bread.
A. Two pieces B. Two pieces of
C. A piece D. Pieces of
2. Let's _____ the football match.
A. going and watch B. go to watch
C. go and watching D. go and to watch
3. Where _____ your brother usually _______lunch?
A. do; have B. are; having
C. does; have D. is; having
4. Matha often has French _______, tomatoes and fish _______ dinner.
A. fry, for B. fries, for
C. fries, at D. fries, in
5. We need lots of ______ every day.
A. vegetable B. meats
C. milks D. healthy food
6. What kind of fruit do you like? Well, I like _______.