6. A. Once a month. B. On weekends. C. Three times.
7. A. I hope you can feel better. B. I have a stomachache.
C. You should take some medicine.
8. A. By train. B. With my dad. C. In December.
9. A. Two years. B. 15 minutes. C. 500 meters.
10. A. She is friendly. B. She is taller than I am. C. She can speak three languages.
11. There was a_______ game yesterday.
A. football B. baseball C. basketball
12. How many bananas do they need today?
A. 3. B. 4. C. 5.
13. How long does it take the man to walk from home to the office?
A. 10 minutes. B. 30 minutes. C. An hour.
14. What was John going to be at first?
A. An actor. B. A writer. C. A doctor.
15. What is Peter doing?
A. He is folding the clothes. B. He' s cleaning the living room.
C. He is reading in the bedroom.
16. Liu Xiang set a youth record in 2001.
17. When he was 21, he won a gold medal at the 2004 Olympics.
18. China has won twice in men's track and field before.
19. Liu Xiang has taken part in international competitions for a long time.
20. Liu Xiang is famous all over the world.
What is Jackie doing?
He’s watching a film.
How many times has he watched it?
Where did he (22)______the VCD?
At Cindy’s Video shop.
How far is it?
A(23)______minutes’ walk from here.
How much is the VCD?
Whom does Mary want to buy a VCD for?
1. You may listen to the radio, but please turn it_________ . I'm reading.