1. Your room is much larger than mine.
2. Your room is three times larger than mine.
3. The roads in Beijing are wider than those in Guangzhou.
4. The weather in Shanghai is much colder than that in Hongkong.
5. He is taller than any other boy/ the other boys in his class
6. This watch is the cheaper of the two.
7. Which one is more popular, Andy, the radio or the movie?
8. Which city do you think is farther from Wuxi, Beijing or Dalian?
9. This park is the most beautiful among/of the three.
10. One of the most important things in the world is friendship.
11. Maths is one of Peter’s worst subjects.
12. In the USA, the third largest city is Los Angles.
13. The Yellow River is the second longest river in China.
14. The busier he is, the happier he feels.
15. The more careful you are, the fewer mistakes you will make.
16. In spring the days get longer and longer.
17. Our city is becoming more and more beautiful.
16. Is driving more dangerous than cycling?
17. Is the underground the most modern transport system in China?
18. He’s more hard-working than anyone else in my family.
19. He is much healthier than before.
20. He eats much more healthily than before.
21. It’s the best film I have ever seen. I have never seen a better one before.
22. The shoes are too small. Would you please show me a larger pair.
23. Jim has mor