5. Where are they?
A. At the restaurant. B. In the park. C. At home.
6. What's the man going to do?
A. To buy a new watch. B. To find someone to repair his watch. C. To buy a new shirt.
7. What did the woman do yesterday evening?
A. Saw a film. B. Looked after her baby. `C. Went to a match.
8. What time did the man get up?
A.7:00. B.7:45. C.7:15.
9. What's their relationship?
A. Doctor and nurse. B Teacher and student. C. Father and daughter.
10. What kind of animals does Liz like best?
A. Monkeys. B. Dogs. C. Pandas, elephants and cats.
11. What did the man do last night?
A. He studied and played tennis. B. He read his textbook and watched TV.
C. He read his textbook and played cards.
12. Why did the match only last for half an hour last night?
A. Because the match wasn't interesting. B. Because BBC didn't broadcast the whole match.
C. Because few people liked to watch it.
The origin (来源) of its name
River Cam and ___11__over it
The history of Cambridge
It was founded ___12___
The population of Cambridge now
___13___ than one million
13. A. a bridge B. a building C. a Big Ben
14. A.80 years ago B.800 years ago C.820 years ago
15. A. more B. less C. not more
16. When is Mr. Shute free?
A. In summer. B. In winter. C. On New Year's Day.
17. How long did Mr. Shute stay in a city?
A. For two months. B. For two weeks. C. On New Year's Day.
18. What kind of do