1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______
二. Listen to the dialogues and choose the best answer to each of the questions you hear. （根据你听到的对话和问题，选出最恰当的答案，用A、B、C或D表示，填入空格内。）
1. A. She’s in a stamps show.
B. She’s in a shoe shop.
C. She’s looking for her shoes.
D. She wants to buy a pair of stocking.
2. A. He’s watching a football game.
B. He’s a good footballer.
C. He’s playing in a football match.
D. He’s a football fan.
3. A. He wants to go to the college.
B. He must finish his homework first.
C. He has decided to go for a holiday in China.
D. He can’t work out a solution.
4. A. He’s a taxi driver.
B. He’s an engineer.
C. He’s a worker in a car factory.
D. He’s a manager of a restaurant.
5. A. Tony bought a new glass for Annie.
B. Annie said sorry to Tony.
C. Annie borrowed a glass from Tony.
D. Annie’s glass was broken by Tony.
6. A. Eighteen dollars.
B. Eight dollars.
C. Eighty dollars.
D. Eighty-eight dollars.
三. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false. （判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容，符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示，填入空格内。）
1. Henry liked playing football in his free time.
2. Dick never did his homework by himself.
3. One day the maths teacher found that Dick did his homework very well.
4. There were always few mistakes in Dick’s homework.
5. The evening before this, there was another football match in their city.
6. Now the maths teacher knew the truth of Dick’s homework.
四. Listen to the passages and fill in the missing words. （听短文，在空格内填入你听到的单词，每空格限填一词。）
Until about 40 years ago, you could go by train to many small（1）_____ and villages in Britain. When British Rail took over the railway lines, they （2）_____ the smaller ones because they did not make money. But around 1979, th