6. How often does Morgan exercise?
A. Every day B. Sometime C. Hardly every
7. What’s wrong with Christina?
A. She has a headache. B. She has a fever.
C. Because of the toothache, she couldn’t sleep well.
8. How many people are going to Tibet?
A. One B. Two C. Three
9. Did Wilson go to school on foot today?
A. Yes, he did. B. No, he didn’t. C. It doesn’t mention.
10. What’re the differences between Lily and Lucy?
A. Lily’s hair is curlier than Lucy’s and Lucy is funnier than Lily.
B. Lucy’s hair is curlier than Lily’s and Lucy is funnier than Lily.
C. Lily’s hair is curlier than Lucy’s and Lily is funnier than Lucy.
11. When is Kay’s birthday?
A. Next Tuesday B. Next Monday C. Next Thursday
12. How does Ted go to Kay’s party?
A. By car B. On foot C. By bus
13. Which of the following is True?
A. Ted’s father answers the telephone.
B. Their English teacher is going to Kay’s party.
C. Ted has a very busy week.
14. How often does Cheng exercise/
A. twice a week B. everyone C. three times a week
15. Does he like reading?
A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t. C. I don’t know.
16. —I am ve