1. I think everyone has two________(foot).
2. The old man has a serious________(ill).
3. Mr Chen is often________(stress) out.
4. It's easy to stay________(health).
5. My brother's________(speak) Chinese is very good.
1. People smell （闻）with their________.
A. noses B. ears C. hands D. mouths
2. If you have a toothache, you should see a________.
A. policeman B. teacher
C. nurse D. dentist
3. We're tired because we have________yin.
A. too many B. too much
C. many too D. much too
4. -I am often ill. -________
A. I think so. B. That's OK.
C. Really? Thank you.
D. I am sorry to hear that.
5. -Do you often brush（刷） your________?
-Yes, I do.
A. tooths B. toothes
C. teeth D. teeths
1. To eat a balanced diet is very important.
________very important________eat a balanced diet.
2. They are watching TV at home now.
They are watching TV at home________ ________ ________.
3. What's wrong with your sister?
What's________ ________with your sister?
4. She has a sore throat.
There is something________ ________her throat.
5. There is a lot of milk in the bottle.
There is________ ________milk in the bottle.
2. What time________your mother________(go) to work every day?
3. May I________(borrow) your eraser?