Unit10 If you go to the party, you'll have a great time
1. You put your hands on the table. It makes others unhappy.
A. can B. must C. should D. shouldn't
2. --- I always feel tired.
--- You do more exercise to make yourself stronger.
A. cannot B. may C. may not D. should
3. If there is any change to the plan, I you as soon as possible.
A. told B. have told C. tell D. will tell
4. --- I wonder if the psychologist will come to our school this weekend.
--- If he , we will be very excited.
A. come B. comes C. will come D. came
5. --- We'll go for a picnic if it this Sunday.
--- Wish you a lovely weekend.
A. rain B. doesn't rain C. won't rain
6. --- Terra, you shouldn't be so . You always leave your things here and there.
--- Sorry, mom. I'll put them away soon.
A. terrified B. cheerful C. careless D. frightened
7. It's a secret between you and me. I hope you can keep it .
A. to us B. to ourselves C. for us D. for ourselves
8. My father wishes me to be a doctor while my mother me to be a teacher.
A. hopes B. advises C. considers D. suggests
9. Teaching in a village is good for me.
A. /; experience B. a; experience
C. a; experiences D. an; experience
10. I'm very because my best friend didn't invite me to his party.
A. lucky B. upset C. late D. happy
11. --- I don't care what my teachers think.
--- Well, you .
A. could B. would C. should D. might
12. You drive your car so fast. It's very dangerous.
A. wouldn't B. shouldn't C. couldn't D. mightn't
13. If I time, I will travel to the West Lake.
A. have B. will have C. had D. has
14. If our governmen