Unit1 Where did you go on vacation
1. --- Dad, can you help me? There is wrong with my computer.
--- OK, I'm coming.
A. nothing B. everything C. anything D. something
2. --- Is there here?
--- Yes, I'm upstairs. Please come and help me.
A. anybody B. nobody C. everybody D. somebody
3. --- Hello, Bob! You look unhappy.
--- I didn't pass the English exam.
A. Wrong something? B. Wrong anything?
C. Something wrong? D. Anything wrong?
4. --- How can I make friends in a new school?
--- Say hello to to you today, and you can have a friend tomorrow.
A. new someone B. someone new C. new anyone
5. --- How was your trip to Hang Zhou, Jim?
--- Great! We to Xixi National Wetland Park.
A. go B. am going C. will go D. went
6. you Beijing last summer holidays?
A. Do; visit B. Are; visiting C. Did; visit D. Were; visit24
7. --- Where you meet him yesterday?w
--- I him at the station.t
A. did; met B. were; met C. do; meet D. did; meeth
8. The young man is to carry the heavy stone.Y
A. enough B. too strong C. so strong D. strong enough6
9. — Did you finish the work ?O
— Yes, I did it all by .5
A. myself; yourselves B. yourself; herselfI
C. myself; ourselves D. yourself; myselfa
10. --- There are dark clouds, and the wind is blowing strongly.h
--- It that a typhoon is coming.P
A. feels B. sounds C. seems D. looks6
11. --- It seems that Peter has nothing to do at the moment.y
--- Let me give him to read.6
A. anything B. something C. everything D. nothing8
12. I don't have a present for my friend. What if else brings a present?Z