1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______
（ ）1. Ann is a teacher.
（ ）2. Ann usually walks to school.
（ ）3. Ann's bike is broken today.
（ ）4. Some of Ann's classmates live far from the school.
（ ）5. Somebody goes to school by car.
（ ）1. What's the date today?
A. May 30th. B. May 31st. C. June 1st. D. March 1st.
（ ）2. Who will go to the panda house?
A. Sam and Bill. B. Mike, Sam and Bill.
C. Sue, Lily and Mrs Mile. D. All the children.
（ ）3. What must Sue bring to the zoo?
A. Something to eat. B. Something to drink.
C. Something for the animals to eat. D. We don't know.
（ ）4. Who wants to take the animals food?
A. Lucy. B. Bill. C. Sam. D. Lily.
（ ）5. How many people are there in the passage?
A. Five. B. Six. C. Seven. D. Eight.
1. I’m t , I think I should have something to drink.
2. Jim has a toothache. He wants to see a d ________
3.He talked too much yesterday, so he had s sore t .
4.I am sorry I can’t go to my friend’s party, because I am b my little brother tomorrow.
5. I often get up at h _________ past seven in the morning.
6.Doing morning exercises is a good way to keep h .
7. It is i to eat a balanced diet.
8. Tom likes watching TV and he u watches TV after supper at home.
9. I often fall off my bike, because I can’t keep the b ___________ of it.
10 . All the students went to the Great Wall e_________ Li Lei yesterday.
11.There are ten ___________ ( woman ) doctors in the hospital.
12. It takes me ten minutes__ ___(get) to my home by bus.
13. The famous actor just finished_____ ___(make) his new movie.
14. There are six___