1. A. drives B. drinks C. dreams
2. A. foreign B. finally C. fever
3. A. persons B. presents C. parents
4. A. buying B. bringing C. boring
5. A. language B. teenage C. sandwich
6. A. It's January 13, 2007. B. It's Saturday today. C. It's a fine day today.
7. A. It’s easy． B. Yes，I know． C. It’s next to the post office.
8. A. Some cakes，please. B. No, thanks. C. Here you are.
9. A. It's so beautiful! B. By plane. C. It took me about 3 hours.
10. A. I'm glad to hear that. B. Good idea! C. That’s all right.
11. A. A basketball game. B. A volleyball game. C. A baseball game.
12. A. This weekend． B. Last weekend． C. This Monday.
13. A. At 8：30. B. At 8：15. C. At 8：45.
14. A. Tom. B. April. C. Alice.
15. A. Playing football． B. Riding bikes． C. Flying kites．
16. Jack’s school work was _____.
A. poor B. good C. excellent
17. Jack usually hurried to school in the morning because he often_____ at night.
A. studied lessons late
B. had a good sleep
C. watched cartoons or sports games for a long time–
18. Jack’s mother tried to make him _____.
A. work harder B. watch cartoons C. sleep in class
19. Jack got a hundred in _____.
A. reading B. spelling C. reading and spelling
20. From the story, we can know _____.
A. Jack got ten dollars at last
B. Jack’s mother was not happy at his words
C. Jack was good at reading and spelling
I. 选择填空（Vocabulary and structure）（共25小题，计25分）