6. -It is so clean! -We s ________ the floor just half an hour ago.
7. The boy h ________ eating rice day after day.
8. Some t ________ like surfing the Internet very much.
9. Karen b ________ a storybook from one of her friends.
10. Good s ________ should not have too much fat or sugar.
11. -Could you please ________ your clothes? -Certainly, mom.
A. fold B. make C. sweep D. do
12. -Manuel, could I use your computer?
-Sorry, I'm going to ________ it now.
A. work in B. work at C. work on D. work over
13. I hate to ________ some chores, but I like to________ my bed.
A. make; do B. do; do C. make; make D. do; make
14. I don't like doing the dishes because it's ________ .
A. interesting B. boring C. interested D. bored
15. Father asked Jim to ________ the trash.
A. bring out B. take out C. carry out D. fetch out
16. Mother asked Tom ______ the room now.
A. clean B. cleaning C. to clean D. be cleaning
17. Could you ________ my pet dog when I'm out?
A. take care of B. wash C. work on D. water
18. Your family are going ________ vacation.
Please leave a massage ________ your best friend Sandy.
A. on; to B. on; for C. for; to D. for; with
19. I'm going to spend my summer vacation in Paris. Could you please _______ my cat? A. keep B. take care C. wash D.