Unit3 I’m more outgoing than my sister
1. Is this kind of pet a pet dog these days?
A. as trendy as B. more trendier than
C. much trendy than D. not so trendier as
2. Don't laugh at her. She is any of the others in your class.
A. as clever a student as B. as a clever student as
C. so clever a student as D. so a clever student like
3. Jason is than most of kids in my class. He is very active.
A. outgoing B. more outgoing
C. much outgoing D. the most outgoing
4. During this year's Reading Week, I read the most books in our class. No one read books than I.
A. many B. more C. few D. fewer
5. --- Time is money.
--- But I think it is money.
A. the same as B. as important as
C. more important than D. so important than
6. Gina and Anna teachers, and work very hard.
A. are both; they both B. both are; they both C. are both; both they
7. Now the air in our city is than it used to be. Something must be done to stop it.
A. good B. bad C. worse D. better
8. --- Our team the match. We've got the first place!
--- Well done! Congratulations!
A. hit B. beat C. won D. watched
9. --- Your QQ number is not you told me yesterday.
--- Oh, that number was stolen. I reapplied(重新申请) a new one.
A. the same B. the same as C. the same to D. same as
10. --- I don't care what my teachers think.
--- Well, you .
A. could B. would C. should D. might
11. Your composition is similar your brother's.
A. of B. for C. about D. to
12. My friend Lily likes to her food me.
A. share; with B. share; to C. have; to D. have; for
13. --- Computer is very useful.
--- Yes, with the he